Educator Program Outline:
- Pre-Assessment Worksheet-Approximately 15 minutes*
- Introduction to the Puget Sound Video with Worksheet-Approximately 30 minutes
- Live Streaming Options*:
- Option 1: 1 hour session: includes Live Dive/ROV session with our scuba divers. See Pre-Recorded Lessons for Invertebrate Taxonomy & Food Chains.
- Option 2: 2 hour session: included Live Food Chains Lesson (Best for Elementary to Middle School groups) including the use of live invertebrates as co-educators and Live Dive/ROV session with our SCUBA divers.
- Option 3: 2 hour session: includes Live Invertebrate Taxonomy Lesson (Best for Middle to High School groups) including the use of live invertebrates as co-educators and Live Dive/ROV session with our SCUBA divers.
*(Note this is at an additional cost. Email email@example.com to book this session. Please inquire about scholarships if needed.)
Pre-Recorded Food Chains Videos (Best for Elementary & Middle School) - Approximately 1 hour
- Pre-Recorded Invertebrate Taxonomy (Best for Middle and High School)-Approximately 1 hour
- Water Monitoring Video-We will provide water quality data from samples collected on the day of the live streaming portion.-Approximately 30 minutes
- How to make a Plankton Net Video (written instructions)-Approximately 30 minutes
- Protecting Puget Sound Video with Worksheet-Approximately 30 minutes
- Post Program Concept Questions & Projects
- Post Assessment Worksheet-Approximately 15 minutes*
*Please return Pre & Post Assessments to firstname.lastname@example.org